The Association of Jungian Analysts in Poland was founded on November 10th, 2018 by certified Jungian analysts, Individual Members of the International Association for Analytical Psychology (IAAP). In August 2019 the AJAP was transformed into a court registered association. In the same month, at the XXIst International Congress of the IAAP in Vienna, the AJAP, as the first Polish organisation ever, received the status of IAAP Group Member. It’s a result of 20-years long cooperation between Polish candidates, and then analysts, and the IAAP representatives, with the goal of the eventual establishment of a Polish Jungian institute.
The main goals of our Association are
- To establish, in cooperation with the IAAP, of the first Polish Jungian institute with training privileges
- Promoting analytical psychology in Poland
- Integrating the community of Polish Jungians
- Supporting professional development in the area of clinical practice
- Helping those in the intensive study of analytical psychology.
The Association of Jungian Analysts in Poland is also an organisational member of the Polish Federation of Psychotherapy.
The English version of our webpage is currently being translated from Polish. Come back soon!
This post is also available in: polski